below Budget2Beauty breaks down all those tips, searching the interwebz far and wide for great beauty tips, and atlas feast your eyes on 10 of our favorite get-beautiful tips.
Go ahead, get Gorgeous!
10. To add volume to clean or unwashed hair, use a dry shampoo spray, Batiste or corn starch , which is the main ingredient in dry shampoos, it truly does wonders!
9. Change your beauty routine for Spring/Summer months. Your skin needs less coverage during the spring so you can swap the heavy products for lighter ones, Garnier Skin Renewal Skin Perfector BB Cream.
8. Use your daily shampoo, Kiss my Face Shampoo along with baking soda mixed together once a week to get rid of any product build-up that may have occurred during the week, your hair will feel soft and heavenly.
7. If you often find yourself being too tired to wash your face at night, keep Burt's bees makeup removing wipes in your night stand to prevent a runny mess or morning break out.
6. To make your cheek bones appear higher, use bronzer, like this one, under the cheekbone and highlighter, like this one on the actual cheekbone.
5. Before you blow dry, start with a voluminous spray, here or light gel to give the roots some lift
4. Exfoliate with a body scrub, like this one or homemade body scrub (sea salt & olive oil) once a week to slough off dead cells that make skin look dull. When skin is freshly exfoliated, lotions and oils are better absorbed.
3. Use coconut oil on your legs as a natural replacement for your shaving cream. Saving yourself from razor bumps and irritation.
1. DO NOT! Just don't pop your zits. Not only does it increase the chance of scarring, it's also likely that you will worsen the blemish and spread bacteria to other places on your face which could give rise to another breakout. Instead, try using tea tree oil all over the face or specific areas to dry out the pimple and by the next morning it will disappear!
Remember makeup and beauty is supposed to be fun and adventures try something new one of these days and see if it truly changes your world, let me know which tip was your favorite, leave a comment down below and don't forget to share this post with your friends!