10 Worthy Hair Products You Should Be Using!

Beautiful hair can sometimes feel like a grand ordeal..Mmm, maybe even frustrating at times. It requires attentiveness and dedication —
but it doesn't mean that  you have to  blow your budget out of proportion. There are plenty of products out there that you can find on the cheap at your local drugstore that can achieve the results you want – you just have to know where to look and what it is you're looking for, of course.

               Check out this post for some of our favorite (and yet very affordable) hair products. Not only can they all be found at your local drugstore, but they’ll improve your “hair day” in no time at all. So never fear my dears drugstore hair product bliss is here! Happy Shopping!


10. It's a 10 Miracle Leave in Product is appropriately a true miracle in a bottle for overheated dry damaged hair! I curl my hair almost every day, although I'm frying my hair off like no body's business, this product seems to work wonders when I give my hair its long awaited breaks until I must torture it yet again in the name of beauty, ha ha. After Showers I usually add this baby along with any hair oil or serum I wish to use, If you are wondering about the “10″ they are as follows:

1. Repairs dry, damaged hair 
2. Adds shine 
3. Detangles 
4. Controls Frizz 
5. Seals & protects hair color 
6. Prevents split ends 
7. Stops hair breakage 
8. Creates silkiness 
9. Enhances natural body 
10. Flat iron spray & thermal protection.

9.  Tresemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer SprayThis should be a staple in everyone’s hair care routine. There was a time where I never used a heat protectant before (I know, bad, bad girl) until I finally stumbled upon this bad boy on YouTube some years ago, thank goodness I'm so glad I did.

    
It's been love at first sight, using a heat protect is veryy important & frankly it's a must before you blow dry or heat style, something I did not know of freshman year of high school..
       Since then much has changed and so has my hair, I pair these two when I use the,"It’s a 10" product before I dry my hair and then with this heat spray product I lightly spray over my hair BEFORE I flat iron or curl. Spray this on your hair a few minutes before you are ready to style so it has time to dry & this stuff is super absorbent. It works and it’s so affordable making it a double bonus.




 8. Wen Sweet Almond Mint Deep Conditioner, This is the deep conditioner that comes with the original WEN if you order a set, it’s really justan extremely concentrated version of WEN (I think) but it makes your hair feel soft like butter. It’s a no heat treatment, so I generally put it on towel dried hair & leave it for hours on end or whenever you decide to wash it out. If I have time I put hot towels on my hair or put a blow dryer to my hair before I wash it off that way the conditioner can really work its magic and penetrate deeply into my hair. You can use this as much as needed until your hair improves and feels like heaven. 

7. Pantene Ultimate 10 in 1 BB Creme, If our skin requires a product that can treat it several different ways at once, why wouldn't the same reasoning apply to our lovely locks? This is a really great product when it comes down to it, taming all those little wild frizzes and baby hair flyaways.
Adding some much needed shine and volume a bit of this stuff goes a long way so remember to use a decent amount on damp hair before styling. Here are the wonderful "10" it claims to do:
1. Repair for Rough Hair 
2. Strength Against Damage 
3. Silky Softness 
4. Brilliant Shine 
5. Smoothing 
6. Moisture
7. Frizz Control 
8. Heat Protection 
9. Manageability 
10. Tamed Flyaways



6. Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo, Our latest, favorite dry shampoo, is comprised of tapioca, which expands your volume without leaving your hair feeling powdery or dull. Plus, it smells delicious! 

Refresh your strands, water not necessary. 

With natural tapioca, this formula absorbs oil and rejuvenates dirty hair for a clean feeling. invigorate your strands with the scent of white grapefruit and mint and feel naturally beautiful without parabens or dyes. 

888888898mkkkjjmj

Hot oil treatments have been a mainstay of our follicle survival since we were kids, and this one-minute in-shower treatment perfectly fits into our increasingly diminished levels of free time. Real life shouldn't get in the way of healthy hair! 


Who doesn't want to have fabulous hair? And the lengths we'll go to get it! We have our hair discretely (or flamboyantly) dyed. And permed. Followed up by blow-dry styling every day. It's great fashion, but it takes a toll. You can take care of your crowning glory (yes!) by using Alberto VO5 in the shower once a week. Simply use before shampooing. The heat and moisture of your shower works with VO5's intensive conditioners to help restore strength, health, and vitality to your hair. 

Tip: Timing is everything. VO5 works best when it's rinsed away within one minute of application. So plan on keeping an eye on the clock. (In the shower?!) Or count like we learned in school ... one Mississippi, two Mississippi, three ...

4. Frizz-Ease Finishing Creme, This is great for applying to your hair after you blow dry or flat iron it because it gives it a lot of smoothness and just the right amount of shine without making it look greasy–plus, it smells amazing! 



Take aim at dull, dry hair. 

This exceptional finishing creme works instantly to restore silky-softness and natural shine.  Just a dab camouflages imperfections while keeping style-ruing flyaways & stragglers in place.  Use wherever, whenever for flawlessly smooth styles.  Contains UV-blockers as well.








3. T3 Featherweight Professional Ionic Blow Dryer Although this next one may not be considered a hair product so to say, but it is definitely a staple in every girl's hair care routine. Nothing makes hair feel like straw more quickly than the blast of heat from a blow-dryer. A good ionic one emits charged particles that can cut drying time in half and encourage the cuticle to lie flat. 



The T3 Featherweight Blow Dryer is widely praised by professionals and owners alike for its ability to dry hair in half the time that other models take. Owners also like the versatility of its multiple heat settings, and some say the Featherweight improves hair's texture.







2. A Less-Damaging Hair Color INOAAmmonia and peroxide don't just stink—they strip your hair of moisture. L'Oréal Professionnel's new salon dye, INOA uses neither. A new ingredient gives a dramatic color change without the usual acrid odor or sting, and is more resistant to fading.
1. Dove Nourishing Oil Care Trio SetShampooConditionerDaily Treatment ConditionerIt's really worth the hype. I clarified with baking soda and my normal cheap shampoo, slathered this baby on, kept it on while I soaped and shaved etc, and then rinsed it out. I simply don't recall a time when my hair has felt this nice. It's retained its volume yet banished the frizz, leaving the hair light and silky. I have tons of thick, course hair, so this is quite an accomplishment. All this after I just blow-dried it! Normally even the best conditioner leaves me poofy and frizzy for a few hours afterward, or until after I've slept on it!


Remember everyone has a different hair care and beauty routine, trying out some of these things could be scary and at then same time it may truly change your world, but if you have a system that works stick to it, if not tweak it a bit. Let me know which product you've tried or have any recommendations, Which was your favorite and if you have any Q's, leave a comment down below and don't forget to share this post with your friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
IFB

My Favorite Shops

My Favorite Clip-in Extensions!