The Best Drugstore Makeup Ever! Part 2: Eyes


Now that we've covered the first part of our series of The Best Drugstore Makeup Ever where we talked all about our face! In case you missed it, you can catch up on it hereIn this 2nd part of the series we will be
mainly focusing on our beautiful eyes and all the best beauty products out there to further enhance them! I have gone through all of the best beauty products in my collection to conduct my final thoughts as well as in the rest of the categories to bring you the very best and yet very affordable makeup! And without further ado, let's get started!

The Best Liquid Liner: Now I am a huge fan of liquid liner when it comes to cat eyes, I have been using L'Oreal's Lineur Intense Eyeliner for years and years and years it is by far the easiest, blackest black, liner I could find it comes with a velvet tip making it that much easier to apply and for a reasonable price I mean it doesn't get any better than this one ladies. I feel that nothing completes my makeup look more than that beautiful bold cat eye. I usually get asked about how I apply or what one do I use and when it comes to liquid eye liner I can recommend that this is the best starter kit even if you are pro at applying liquid liner this baby will make your life easier!


The Best Mascara: I really love how this mascara opens my eyes so to say making them full, fluttery, shiny, clump free lashes framed my eyes. I'm talking about Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara, as if that wasn't a mouth full!
Haha it was very easy to remove, no tugging or soaking up my eyes with drenched cotton balls of eye makeup remover, a little too easy since any sign of moisture the mascara came into contact with I immediately became a raccoon that got punched in the face. Twice. Other than that I loved it. Its organic meaning that it contains 100% ingredients of natural origin making this mascara even better and I do admire the packaging it comes with!

The Best Pencil Eyeliner: I have been searching for a nude eyeliner that is easy to apply and non-irritable, yet inexpensive at the same time. Rimmel definitely ticks all the boxes. Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Khol Eyeliner If you are looking for a natural looking eyeliner, Something that could make your eyes pop, but not look chalky and unrealistic like a white eyeliner? Then this is the best bet for you and your eyes! I would definitely recommend this nude eyeliner as well as their black version these two go hand in hand if you want something to help you fake being awake or if you're going out and want that sultry eye look then these two are for you!

The Best Cream Eyeshadows: The Maybelline Color Tattoo Cream Eyeshadow are definitely worth the hype, having the staying power of a tattoo these little babies don't mess around. 
You can wear these any way you'd like from really sheer as an eyeshadow base to intense pigment as a standalone color. They are also easy to apply once you get the hang of it. 
Use your fingers! Let the warmth of your skin warm the shadow into place. If you use a brush to apply these guys you will struggle, but they glide on easily if you go with your ring finger. This product has lasted longer than I thought. I've had them for almost half a year and still have 2/3rd of the pot.

The Best Powder Eyeshadows: I bought these eyeshadows with pretty low exceptions because it was only $2 and some previous experiences with ELF eyeshadows have left me disappointed. This is probably one of the best eyeshadow quads I have ever bought. The ELF Essentials Flawless Beautiful Browns colors are super pigmented, you have lots of choices (finishes and color) and they blend super easily and make application much easier. 

All the colors are versatile and can be used for different things than the guide suggests on the palette. Overall, I love this palette and recommend everyone to try it, for only $2 it is easily one of the best eyeshadow palettes I have ever bought and I think it compliments all skin tones. Btw, on the eyeshadow it shows where to put every color and when I followed that guide, it looked amazing. I also love to use the darkest color as an eyebrow powder it has a great staying power and makes my brows look more defined.


The Best Eyeshadow Palette: The "little sister" to the 100-color Studio Eyeshadow Palette, 32-color Professional Eyeshadow Mini Set is the perfect eyeshadow assortment for those on-the-go-gals for beauty touch-ups! 


With endless colors & textures to choose from, the Professional 32-Piece Eyeshadow Palette lets you create your own personal look whenever you wish, wherever you are! All-you’ll-ever-need professional eyeshadow assortments. Create a dark and smoky eye, a fresh and bright aura, or a totally fun and funky look with endless color options and textures to select from. All the must-have eyeshadow shades are here, along with a built in mirror and double-sided applicator for flawless touch-ups.



The Best Eyeshadow Primer: L'Oreal Paris' magic de-crease eyelid primer is specifically designed to address two common concerns of eye shadow users - wear and creasing. Magic de-crease eyelid primer extends the wear of shadow by up to eight hours and prevents shadow from settling into lines and creases. Magic de-crease eyelid primer can be used with a variety of shadow types, including powder, cream or gloss. So, whether you are looking to create a neutral "9 to 5 look" or a dramatic smoky eye that will last the entire night, the first step will always be the same. One universal shade suits all skin tones.



I hope that you ladies find something worth trying, I'd love to hear your feedback on what holy grail products you'd recommend or if you've tried some of these products that were mentioned! Be sure to lets us know and also share this post with your friends and family!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
IFB

My Favorite Shops

My Favorite Clip-in Extensions!