Currently Obsessed: Spring Cravings!



Get ready for this Spring's latest fashion trends from fringe action, to not-so-over-you-overalls, to chic ponchos! Everything you could need to strut the streets in the latest fashions, without breaking the bank. Here are a few key
pieces that would look wonderful hanging in your closet, and even better on you! When it comes to personal style there are no rules, play with what you like and vamp up that outfit with these street stunners, happy shopping ladies!





Shop For Cute Dresses At LuLu*s








Shop Festival Styles at Nasty Gal






Personally I love these kinds of styles, whether they're stylish overalls or plaid, even beautiful cutout pieces, if I can't envision myself wearing it more than once and in various way I won't invest most times. But I adore these chic styles, easily vamping up any outfit! And perfect for incorporating throughout the seasons. Fashion and style doesn't have to cost you an arm and a leg, if it can make you happy and its in your budget, then why the heck not, right?! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
IFB

My Favorite Shops

My Favorite Clip-in Extensions!