Currently Obsessed: Fall & Winter Cravings!



How many of us are not ready to say goodbye to fall?! Show of hands! This girl sure is not! I can't believe it's already November! October just came and went in a blink of an eye! Haha. Although winter seems to be creeping upon us, I do
have to say that fall and winter are my absolute favorite seasons, even though being from LA its still a hard transition to get used to, I simply adore all the leaves changing colors, the mountains blanket in white fluffy snow, the crisp fresh air that fingers through your hair, I love the sound of the trees brushing against  the breeze, ahh winter is upon us my friends. And what better way to welcome the change of seasons than with some cozy fall and winter attire! Here I have my spin on my current fall and winter cravings! Hope you enjoy and share with us your current fall and winter obsessions, happy shopping ladies!

Save up to 50% off Sale items at Windsor! Quantities are limited - Shop now!



Operation Fall 2015 Collection at Windsor. Stand-Out Military Inspired Pieces For Fall. Shop Now!






A'GACI is the one stop shop spot for today's modern trendy glamour girl - Shop Now!


Swoon over the season's most-coveted trends at A'GACI! Shop Fall Obsessions!







LuLu*s Fall Fashion 2015LuLu*s Fall Fashion 2015



Be sure to check out some more fabulous fall and winter attire HERE! Hope this post finds you well and have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
IFB

My Favorite Shops

My Favorite Clip-in Extensions!